- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Provide accurate time estimates on work.
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, technical).
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Implementing responsive design for mobile sites.
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs.
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/JS/Bootstraps/Tailwind/Angular v9 and above is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 9 and Ivy Engine.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic understanding of API, Database (Mysql).