- Provides high-level management & administrative support to the Director.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- Conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Manage emails, calendar & other productivity tools.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Result and task-oriented.
- Preferably based in Goa.